[Owncloud] Solaris ZFS + ownCloud.

瀧 康史 taki at justplayer.com
Thu Jan 16 06:27:38 UTC 2014

Hello.

We are making our service based on ownCloud6.0a for our customers.
This service is hosted on Solaris11 with zfs.

We already wrote some patches for porting solaris 11 and made solaris11 packages( for IPS system).
And, we intend to improve owncloud for zfs.

Sure, I know this source code and patches under AGPL *or* your license.

We have some questions.

Which better for you ?

A. We(I and my coworkers) should sign your contribution agreement before we send some patches to you.
  Sure, this patches and improvement sources are managed on your license.
B. We open some patches somewhere.(ex. github..) under AGPL.
C. We send some patches here under AGPL.

Our purpose is only making good service for our customer,
we do *not* intend to insist the attribution of our contribution source code.

Regards,
TAKI.

-------------------
JUSTPLAYER Co.,Ltd.