[Owncloud] Gentoo client linking problem

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 10:35:57 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 07 Jan 2014 13:34:26 Norman Rieß wrote:

> If you start clean, the mirall ebuild from the overlay should pull in
> everything you need.

I did that and indeed everything did work as expected this time - many thanks
for your help. I now have mirall installed at version 1.5.0-r1.

One problem I'd made for myself was in having too restrictive an entry in
package.keywords; without that I wouldn't have had to pester you - apologies
for my public learning process (I haven't played with overlays before)   :-(

--
Regards
Peter