[Owncloud] Gentoo client linking problem

Norman Rieß norman at smash-net.org
Tue Jan 7 12:34:26 UTC 2014

Am 07.01.2014 10:47, schrieb Peter Humphrey:
> [Note to moderator: I've zipped the attached files to try to fit into the 40K
> limit.]
>
> On Monday 06 Jan 2014 13:21:28 Norman Rieß wrote:
>>>
>>> I should have added that I regenerated /etc/ld.so.cache after doing that.
>>
>> Why don't you use the ebuilds available in portage or the
>> owncloud-client overlay?
>
> OK. This is what I did. I emerged layman and set it up in /var/lib/layman. I'd
> already unmasked ocsync and mirall so it was just a matter of emerging mirall.
> Except that it now fails in folderman.cpp with "‘CSYNC_ERROR_CODE’ has not
> been declared". I've attached the log files.
>
> Incidentally, there are two packages named qtkeychain: dev-libs/qtkeychain and
> x11-libs/qtkeychain. Until I realised that, I had the former, whereas it seems
> I needed the latter. Portage didn't report an ambiguity so I didn't know about
> it at the time.
>
> Would this conversation be better held in the Gentoo User list?

Please remove all packages and files you installed yourself or from the
regular portage tree.
mirall-1.4.2 is not the latest version from the overlay. That should be
1.5.0.
The two packages of qtkeychain are due to the overlay using the package
first and regular tree putting it in another section. There is a pull
request, which will sync both trees, but i will need some time to test
if anything breaks during the transition.

If you start clean, the mirall ebuild from the overlay should pull in
everything you need.

Norman