[Owncloud] ownCloud community events

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Feb 6 14:28:15 UTC 2014

As you probably know we're always doing release events. Now there's some more regular ownCloud meetups starting.

There's a monthly one in Munich: http://www.techism.de/events/tags/owncloud/

And we'll have a hack-evening in Stuttgart the week after next: http://lanyrd.com/2014/owncloud/
- which I hope will turn into a regular thing. ;)

For these meetups we want to focus on hacking together and getting new contributors involved. We also thought about the classic pub meetings but we think working together on ownCloud is more fun and more valuable for everyone. :)

If anyone of you wants to establish a local ownCloud meetup please go ahead!  You don't need permissionor anything just go put it on a platform of your choice (some local events calendar, Lanyrd, Meetup, …) and get going.

If you need any help starting a new meetup, please contact me. And if you are in Stuttgart or Munich - come over!