[Owncloud] coding needed for OC feature "share gallery by link", it is paid!

Robin Appelman icewind at owncloud.com
Tue Sep 17 21:27:18 UTC 2013

Some notes on this, as of oc6, sharing a gallery will be the same as sharing the folder of the galley, which means that public sharing for a gallery should be possible but you will just see the regular fold interface when opening the link.
A way could be added to detect that the folder mostly consists of images and present the galley interface instead.

 - Robin Appelman