[Owncloud] App Framework Routing missing mandatory parameters

Jack site-owncloud at jack.org.uk
Sun Sep 15 18:12:16 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-09-15 at 16:32 +0100, Jack wrote:

> The "appname_index" route has some missing mandatory parameters ("key").

Ach! After several days banging my head against the wall, I have solved
my own problem. I had assumed that my problem was in the route creation
but was looking in the wrong place.

I had a link to the modified route added to the application navigation
bar and didn't realise that the error was being generated by a call to
linkToRoute, which was doing some sanity checking.

Hopefully this will prevent someone else from making the same
embarrassing mistake.

Jack