[Owncloud] feature freeze

Tornóci László tornoci.laszlo at med.semmelweis-univ.hu
Sat Sep 14 11:50:21 UTC 2013

On 09/14/2013 11:46 AM, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> please remember that we have the ownCloud 6 feature freeze next friday. The schedule is visible here:
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/ownCloud-6-Features
> Please also add your features that you have developed to the wiki page
>
> Also keep in mind that the pull requests reviewers need some time to test and approve your code so please submit your pull requests as soon as possible.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.
>
> Frank

Hi,

if I understand correctly OC6 makes is possible to actually use
different addressbooks in Contacts, right? Currently, if I have more
that one addressbook, there is no way to tell which one I want to add a
new contact to. Unfortunately this means sharing of addressbooks is
impossible (if I do it, the person I share it with cannot use her own
addressbook any more). So OC6 promises to solve this, right?

What about accessing remote addressbooks? The LDAP support seems to
suggests that possibility. That would be really great news!

					Yours: Laszlo