[Owncloud] Updater App does not show the current 5.0.11 release

Randolph Carter RandolphCarter at fantasymail.de
Fri Sep 13 20:40:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

> There was a patch that got rid of the unix time stamps so its old logs
> that are still using those timestamps
Thanks for the info, yes that makes sense ;)

One more follow up on the update. The automatic updater (when trying to
update only shows this):
ownCloud 5.0.11 is available. Get more information
Checking your installation...
Downloading package...
Creating backup...
Here is your backup: /[edited]/data/updater_backup/5.0.17-32f04baa.zip
Moving files...
Update failed

Please fix this and retry.

The update was unsuccessful. Please report this issue to the ownCloud
community.

I don't really understand what I am supposed to fix.
I guess it's much less pain at this point to update manually.

Thanks anyway,
Randolph