[Owncloud] User control broken

Torsten Seyffarth t.seyffarth at gmx.de
Thu Sep 12 17:43:58 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I have a problem with the user control side using 5.0.11. I updated to
this version yesterday and everything was normal.

Today I wanted to add a new user and group and added group admins. This
also worked as expected. But after that I suddenly could add any new
shares (when option "share only in the group" is active, if I deactivate
it, sharing is possible again). If I now go on the user control page, I
have lists instead of drop down menus for "Groups" and "Group Admin". In
these list nothing is selected. I can select something, but this is lost
after a refresh. In the database there are still the old group
memberships and admins stored and nothing changes any more.

It is the same for Firefox and IExplorer.

Any idea what happened here and what I can do?

Best
Torsten