[Owncloud] Antwort: Re: two LDAP backends: duplicate user accounts

Sven Ehret sven.ehret at comdok.de
Thu Oct 31 11:33:19 UTC 2013

thanks! You mean, you introduced a custom LDAP attribute and specified it
in the filter?

Best, Sven

Von:    Erwin Rennert <rennert at zsi.at>
An:     owncloud at kde.org
Datum:  31.10.2013 10:49
Betreff:        Re: [Owncloud] two LDAP backends: duplicate user accounts
Gesendet von:   owncloud-bounces at kde.org

We do not permit all our OpenLDAP-Users to access Owncloud; so we have a
user list filter "hihoAllowOwncloud=TRUE"

If you only have the occasional double user, disabling this manually
should do the trick.

Regards,
E.R.

--