[Owncloud] Client Side encryption with OwnCloud

Paul Greindl paul.greindl at riseup.net
Fri Oct 25 13:11:54 UTC 2013

Hi!

A friend and I are planning to start a non-profit project called Molnet.
As the goal with the project is to provide a secure and private cloud
storage for those who are not able to set up their ownCoud we wanted to
implement client side encryption to ensure maximum security.

I'll post some details about how we want to do this if there is any
interest!

For now I just wanted to know if you have any thoughts on how to best
implement such a feature or if there are any plans on doing this in
ownCloud/mirall? If so, how can we contribute?

(our website (with not up-to-date text): http://molnetstorage.com/)

Best regards

Paul

and the Molnet Team (Magnus and me ;-) )