[Owncloud] Hardware for use with ownCloud

Paul Greindl paul.greindl at riseup.net
Sat Oct 19 11:56:10 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!

We are working on a project which involves setting up an ownCloud server
for a large group of users (two or three hundred). So I wonder if anyone
maybe can provide some kind of guidance in how powerful hardware we
need? Is there any general data available for the amount of system
resources needed to get ownCloud run fast and reliable? Some kind of CPU
& RAM per 1/10/100 users? Would help us very much in deciding which
hardware to buy! Currently it's more guessing than knowing what we need....

Thanks in advance

Paul Greindl