[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.5.0 beta1 Release

Sandro Knauß bugs at sandroknauss.de
Fri Nov 29 02:26:20 UTC 2013

Hey,

some nipicking about the beta1:

ocsync 0.91.0:
* a typo of Klaas email address search for ">wie":
[...]
src/csync_util.h: * Copyright (c) 2012-2013 by Klaas Freitag
<freitag at owncloud.com>wie
* no ChangeLog entry for 0.91.0
* not mentiond the new libhttpbf.a
* one file is still GPL (where it is not intended):
tests/ownCloud/ownCloud/Test.pm

mirall:
* Changelog missing, actually deleting v1.4.2 from changelog

Sandro