[Owncloud] [owncloud app] upnp port mapper

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Wed Nov 27 15:44:15 UTC 2013

I think pagekite does more than just opening a port forward and registering a dyndns name.
It actually provides a real proxy tunnel. This is very useful but it also costs a monthly fee.

It would be cool to have a pagekite app too. Or perhaps this could added to the same app?
Let me know if I can help.

Frank