[Owncloud] user account migration

Sandro Knauß bugs at sandroknauss.de
Fri Nov 15 01:29:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

> if you export the data on a per user base, I think, you will lose the
> sharing relation, but not the shared data.
The problem is not the data at all, this is easy done by rsyncing around.

> But I hadn't looked at the source code for the app, so I only make
assumptions. I would recommend to make an full export under admin settings. I
think that this will also export the relations, groups, etc.
The biggest problem with a full export is, that there is no code to import it
again. The commented code in the app is just replacing the old db. So with
that approch I can't migrate.

sandro