[Owncloud] csync can t be loaded

heni wael waelheni91 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 17:00:58 UTC 2013

Thanks for your response
1- i used open-Suse and mingw32 to build the client (mirall1.4.2 and
oscync0.9.4) but this problem persiste for the 1.4.0 and 1.3.0
and then i used make packge to build installer

i didnt undrestand what that mean the third
and i can give you the toolchaine that i used to compile it and the message
that gives
(i didnt found error while compilation)

so can you explain the third one and thank you

 (i mean:3. Whether there is modules/ocsync_owncloud.dll in your
installation directory (if not, you can stop here).)