[Owncloud] user account migration

Tom Needham tom at owncloud.com
Thu Nov 14 13:30:33 UTC 2013

Hi Sandro,

Yes you can use the migration tools in ownCloud to export users and import them to other instances. The 'User Account Migration' app creates a frontend for users to export their own accounts.

Unfortunately due to the recent change from MDB2 the code is currently broken and is something I need to update.

You could quite easily create a script that uses OC_Migrate to iterate through and create zip files for all of your users.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Tom Needham (tom at owncloud.com)