[Owncloud] user account migration

Sandro Knauß bugs at sandroknauss.de
Thu Nov 14 13:25:13 UTC 2013

Hey,

I want to merge two instances of ownCloud into one (both 5.0.13). I looked at
the db scheme and think, that using mysqldump to merge both, will result in
conflicting ids.
That's why I thought that the "user account migration" plugin can help me to
export the user specific data/config. But how can I export not my own data? I
didn't found any possibility as admin to export?
Or is "ownCloud Instance Migration" exactliy for that purpose?

Regards,

sandro