[Owncloud] Error cross compiling mirall

cs 364240249 at qq.com
Mon Nov 11 02:05:43 UTC 2013

I have solved this problem.
It is a problem caused by the mingw32-openssl.The version is too low.
1、uninstall the mingw32-openssl,mingw32-libopenssl in Yast.
2、install the version 10 mingw32-libopenssl,mingw32-openssl.
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3?stat=3&search=mingw32-libopenssl&srodzaj=3
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/3/srodzaj/1/search/mingw32-openssl
That's all.
But I have not cross-compiled a successful setup yet,
After setup the cross-compiled file,I run the client I get an error:
the computer missing the Qtsql4.dll.
Anyone can give a help.