[Owncloud] the problem on compiling owncloud client for windows

ScottHCL 372082554 at qq.com
Mon Nov 11 09:43:37 UTC 2013

Hello.

Recently I am compiling the owncloud client for windows. While I have
suffered some problem

that I have not handled. I hope you could give me some advice . The
followingis my problem:

    I have spent a few days working on building owncloud client for Windows
as the steps in

 <https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/blob/master/doc/building.rst>
https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/blob/master/doc/building.rst. Yet I have
not run it successfully.

When I run the command :  mingw32-cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Debug"
../ocsync"  and it shows some things are not found like this:

  Looking for argp.h

-- Looking for argp.h - not found

-- Looking for nanosleep in rt

-- Looking for nanosleep in rt - not found

-- Looking for clock_gettime in rt

-- Looking for clock_gettime in rt - not found

-- Looking for dlopen in dl

-- Looking for dlopen in dl - found

-- Looking for asprintf

-- Looking for asprintf - not found

-- Looking for fnmatch

-- Looking for fnmatch - not found

-- Looking for timegm

-- Looking for timegm - not found

-- Looking for strerror_r

-- Looking for strerror_r - not found

-- Looking for utimes

-- Looking for utimes - not found

-- Looking for lstat

-- Looking for lstat - not found

-- Looking for __mingw_asprintf

-- Looking for __mingw_asprintf - found

I ignore them and do the later command mingw32-make in ocsync-build. Then I
go in mirall-build with the command:

cmake  -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Debug" ../mirall \

      -DCSYNC_BUILD_PATH=/home/hadoop/ocsync-build \

      -DCSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH=/home/hadoop/ocsync/src \

-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=home/hadoop/mirall/admin/win/Toolchain-mingw32-openSU
SE.cmake

It just tells that it can not find inotify.h.Also I ignor it as I know
inotify is a linux file watcher. I get the executable file named
ownCloud-1.4.2-setup.exe.I can install it well and setup. Error occurs! It
shows "the owncloud plugin for csync could not be loaded, Please verify the
installation!"

 Any ideas? Need urgent help. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.