[Owncloud] How can I develop the mirall ???

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Sat Nov 2 19:47:43 UTC 2013

Am 18.10.2013 um 08:02 schrieb ☆☆☆:

> and it worked,but i want to develop the mirall,but i don't know the IDE is.

Usually we use Qt Creator, but there are no strong ties to it.

> How can I link the codes like VC?

You can't, because the dependencies do not compile with VC. We usually use MinGW (gcc for Windows). The more significant difference is that the compilation process is Linux x-compile only for historical reasons.

> I don't think it is an easy thing to learn the codes one by one !!!

Yes, there is no easy guide for Windows developers currently.

> Could you help me?

Probably only to the extend to either suggest helping us to compile the dependencies with VC (I've looked into it, and it should be doable, but it still involves some effort), or to get a Linux VM (openSUSE would be a good recommendation in this case) for the actual development.

It's probably more useful if you tell us what you want to achieve, and then try to go from there.

Cheers,
  Daniel