[Owncloud] what's the best way to synchronize without X (without the gui client) on linux?

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Fri Nov 1 20:43:41 UTC 2013

On 01.11.2013 19:50, Jakub Moscicki wrote:
Hi Kuba,

> Here you have my ocsync build script for linux.
>
> https://box.cern.ch/owncloud/public.php?service=files&t=f694ef2c0f2c109df87b2fd90c9f8079

Wow, this seems like a little gem given the kind of mess we created with
the various branches and projects needed for a working build.

Do you mind if we maintain that in ownClouds github for people who are
interested to build on their own? And maybe enhance it to build a git
checkout? Well, maybe you can do this enhancement?

regards,

Klaas