[Owncloud] ownCloud 5 encryption pre release

Dirk Kastens dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Wed May 29 13:37:58 UTC 2013

Hi Bjoern,

>> 1. There are lots of errors in the owncloud.log:
>>
>> {"app":"PHP","message":"Call to a member function getFileInfo() on a
>> non-object at
>> \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/files\/filesystem.php#621","level":4,"time":1369737911}
>
> I just checked my log. I don't have such a message although I heavily
> tested the app during the last weeks. Are you sure that this message
> only appears when the encryption app is enabled? Can you find out what
> causes this error message, reading a file, writing, sharing,...

Just tested it again:

with encryption disabled there are no errors. As soon as I activate the
encryption app, the getFileInfo error occurs.
I just found out that the error is caused by the sync client. The client
complains that CSync couldn'd find a certain file:

"CSync konnte eine bestimmte Datei nicht finden.
Systemnachricht: 500 Internal Server Error"

When I disable my Windows client, the error is not shown again.

> I will try to reproduce it with a big text file. How large is this file?
> Could be also a memory limit issue.
It is 47 kB. When I shorten it and upload it again, it looks fine.

Dirk