[Owncloud] LDAP users and LDAP-authenticated SMB storage

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 09:43:23 UTC 2013

Thanks.
Nice to know I'm not the only one with these problems ;-)

By the way, I solved the problem with mounting external smb storage because I was specifying \\smbserver instead of smbserver. I guess owncloud could automatically strip off the \\ or any other non-alphanumeric character for that matter (for those users like me who thought it was necessary to use these url prefixes). Anyway, this is a lesser issue compared to the rest.

Thanks again

Vieri