[Owncloud] Php-push and owncloud

Guillaume ZITTA lxc at zitta.fr
Thu May 23 05:24:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

I created oczpush and dropped it because of information lost.

All Xpush are based on microsoft's Activesync protocol that is not
bijective with carddav.

For ActiveSync only knows about emailaddress1, emailaddress2, emailaddress3
and vcard can store 1 personal email and 2 professional address for a
contact.
You will also have problems with other fields.

If you have a Windows 8 device it could be fine, because you need to
convert between ActiveSync and carddav

But if like me you have android, which is vcard based, the quality of
your contacts will decrease in time because of uneeded AS/vcard conv.
Better look for a carddav apllication on the phone.

If you want to follow the X-push path, look at this project
https://github.com/xbgmsharp/sogosync

Regards,

Guillaume ZITTA