[Owncloud] Link to core issues on owncloud.org

Chris fisch.666 at gmx.de
Tue May 21 08:24:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

just an additional note to this:

> Maybe we should change the title to something more community related.
> 'Join the community' ? Or even just 'Community' ?

Some informations about the community forums on the mainpage could be also
helpful. There are tons of post about "please fix this", "you have broken my
OC" and so on. Many users are thinking that the forums are the way to report
issues / problems to the devs. See this thread:

https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9178

for more.