[Owncloud] Link to core issues on owncloud.org

Tom Needham tom at owncloud.com
Mon May 20 23:58:35 UTC 2013

I fixed the 'Report Issues' link on the homepage. However I have the left the forum link for the moment, as it's under the title of 'Contribute' which doesn't quite match 'Get help from others'.

Maybe we should change the title to something more community related. 'Join the community' ? Or even just 'Community' ?

Tom

--
Tom Needham (tom at owncloud.com)
Software Developer