[Owncloud] Does the CalDAV adapter support sync of tasks, (VTODO)

Daniel Wunderlich d.wunderlich at wu-web.de
Thu May 16 15:44:52 UTC 2013

Hey santigua,

I am not an ownCloud-Dev, but as far as I know Android does not support
tasks/todo natively. Marten Gajda, author of the famous Android apps
CardDAV-Sync and CalDAV-Sync is currently adding the synchronisation of
Tasks to its CalDAV-Sync and programming a Task app which is working
with the sync app.

The development is going on very well and I am testing both apps at the
moment. You can ask him to become tester, too.

Here are some more information:

http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=CalDAV-Sync_Task_Support

Regards
Daniel