[Owncloud] Multiple personas or profiles across multiple servers?

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Mon May 13 20:43:20 UTC 2013

Hi matt,

there are several different option to do that if I understood your question correctly.

A user can have different accounts on the same server of course.
Beside that a user or an admin can mount an ownCloud into another one with the external filesystems support. This can than access as one big "virtual" directory tree.

And the mobile client support to connect to different ownClouds at the same time. The Desktop clients will support this very soon.

So there are a lot of different options.

I hope that answers your questions.

Frank