[Owncloud] Multiple personas or profiles across multiple servers?

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Mon May 13 20:27:31 UTC 2013

Hello,

We're researching different Dropbox-like means of synchronizing across
disparate offices and machines. Owncloud is looking quite attractive
thus far. One of the themes I haven't seen discussed yet, though perhaps
I'm just using the wrong search phrases, is that of multiple personas or
profiles.

For example can a single user sync files with colleagues at work,
extra-cirrucular hobby projects, as well as family, and have each "box"
come from different owncloud servers?

thanks,

--
matt wilkie