[Owncloud] Know about ownCloud collision detecting system

Ander Pijoan ander.pijoan at deusto.es
Fri May 3 06:50:19 UTC 2013

My idea was to add a new category to ownCloud for Spatial data. It would
contain routes and markers.

I don't know if this would be the best idea or this type of data will not
be widely used by owncloud users so is not as important as to have its own
category and I should create dedicated app for it.

E-mail: ander.pijoan at deusto.es
Phone: +34 664471228
in: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=162888312