[Owncloud] Know about ownCloud collision detecting system

Qingping Hou dave2008713 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 18:25:59 UTC 2013

Hi Ander,

AFAIK, OC uses mtime of the file (and sometimes byte to byte comparision) to
detect confliction. I get this information from a recent discussion in ML:
http://owncloud.10557.n7.nabble.com/Hate-to-say-it-but-tp9119p9129.html

Maybe someone else here can give you a link for official documentation on this
topic :)

Do you plan to sync marble data to OC using the file synchroniztion feature of
OC or write a dedicate synchroniztion app?

houqp