[Owncloud] file download: cloud not found

Jason Hines jason at hinesnetwork.com
Wed May 1 02:53:32 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me with this, I've done an exhaustive search and found nothing that will fix my issue.

I've installed ownCloud 5.0.5 on OS X Server 10.8.3 using Postgres as the db. I had previously install 4.5.x but after having issues I dropped the db and started fresh. The only thing I have kept is my theme (which isn't even in the config now).

I've added a share, using the External Storage App, of the server (OS X) via webdav in the admin page and the directory shows in ownCloud and I can browse most of it. There is one subdirectory that is quite large (35.4 GB) that I just get a blank page. However, the directories above that one are much smaller (>1 GB), when browsing those I can see all the files but when I try to download a file (for example a jpg) all I get is a html file; which says "cloud not found" in it.

This is the error I'm getting in the log:
Fatal	PHP	SQLSTATE[22P02]: Invalid text representation: 7 ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: "" at /Volumes/Promise RAID/Server/Web/Data/Sites/ownCloud/lib/db.php#965

As a test I created a couple text files with the new button and they download normally.

Does anyone have any idea what's causing is behavior?

Thanks,

Jason Hines
Hines Network