[Owncloud] Where can I find documentation for what a CardDav client has to do to talk to Owncloud?

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Wed Mar 27 19:14:43 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 27 March 2013 13:52 Chris Green wrote:
> As per the subject - where can I find documentation (preferably at
> 'HowTo' level, with examples) on how a CardDav client communicates with
> Owncloud's Contacts app?

There's nothing special about ownClouds CardDAV implementation, and we haven't
implemented a client for it, so your search for it is as good as ours ;)

We use SabreDAV for it, so you could look at the client library there
https://github.com/evert/SabreDAV/blob/master/lib/Sabre/DAV/Client.php

There's also a SabreDAV specific mailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/sabredav-discuss

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus