[Owncloud] Public folder

Gunnar Groetschel ggroetschel at kaizen.com
Wed Mar 27 15:16:11 UTC 2013

Yes, that would be another feature request. Why not having a flag in the database 'clientsync: yes/no'
The user could decide for each folder/file, if it should be synced or not.

The symlinks are nice and I already thought about it, but I don't like to improve the system with command line tasks. It is much better to use the backend to set all properties.

I will take a look into application development and see if I can create a symlink for all known users and exclude it from clientsync, because we hardly need it and in my opinion it is worth for all to have it.

Best regards
Gunnar