[Owncloud] Need help triaging bugs in the apps repo

Guillaume Paumier guillom.pom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 20:34:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Bernhard Posselt <nukeawhale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone "volunteer" to triage bugs in the apps repo? like correctly
> assign and notify maintainers of issues without labels.

I've started to add labels and cautiously assign people, and I have a
few questions:

* When a label exists for an app, should we assign the maintainer in
addition to adding the label?

* Is there a list of app maintainers? If not, what would be the best
way to start it? An .md file in the apps repo?

* Is there a usual process for issues filed in the wrong repo? e.g. an
issue with core filed in the apps repo ( like
https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues/844 )

* Can the label "App spec" be used for (possibly vague) app requests,
or would it be better to create a new label for that?

* Do we actually use the Kanban Board for Apps? Or is it used on a
case by case basis by each developer?

--
Guillaume Paumier