[Owncloud] OC 4.5.7 to 5.0 upgrade on debian and WebDAV error [SOLVED?]

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Sun Mar 24 12:13:42 UTC 2013

Am 24.03.2013 um 13:02 schrieb Ed W:

> Additionally note that you can have a certificate issued with multiple alternative subject names.  They are generally expensive, but godaddy issues them fairly inexpensively (I think in multiples of 5 names per cert)
>
> ie you can have a single cert which is valid for both abcd.com and defg.com

That's what I have, but from startssl.com, where any amount of certs (assuming you own the respective domains) cost $60 per two years: The default vhost has a *.domain1.com,... *.domain2.com, ... via Subject Alternative Names for non-SNI capable clients, and for the more important hosts I have dedicated certs on top. This btw also how Google does it for their international domains, i.e. compare the certificate from

openssl s_client -connect google.de:443

with

openssl s_client -connect google.de:443 -servername google.de

(use http://www.sslshopper.com/certificate-decoder.html to decode the certificates)

Daniel