[Owncloud] Discussions on the ML

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Mar 21 16:23:44 UTC 2013

Folks, let’s please wrap up this discussion.

As I said we have very good reasons for using all three platforms. If you
don’t like the forum, just don’t use it. But please if you have a support
question then use the forum because that’s the right place for that. And if
you have an issue then please use Github, because that’s the right place
for that.

Some people don’t like forums because they are messy, some people don’t
like Github because it’s proprietary, some people don’t like mailing lists
because there’s too much talk.

Frankly, I don’t care what your personal reason for disliking any of those
is. We are a project, and we decided on these platforms for very good
reasons. If you disagree that’s fine.

But please use the appropriate platforms. That makes everyone’s life a lot
easier. Thank you.