[Owncloud] Discussions on the ML

Daniel nix at tek12.com
Thu Mar 21 19:53:05 UTC 2013

Well... in my opinion... Owncloud rocks.

I've been using it for years now... Owncloud has been responsible for
liberating my contacts and calendar from Google, my files from Dropbox and my
pictures from Flickr.

There have been times when I've come across problems, though the problems I've
experienced are far less than the benefits. I've never had an issue with
getting support either - if the issue hasn't already been figured out (i.e.
Google) then submitting a bug report usually generates a response within a day
or two.

Keep up the good work!
Daniel