[Owncloud] Discussions on the ML

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Mar 21 14:59:44 UTC 2013

Oh by the way, I thought of something this mailing list is also good for:

Positive feedback! (of course only if stuff works for you)

this mailing list is that when something doesn’t work you’re of course
angry. But that doesn’t mean that nothing works and everything is crap. In
fact when we ask people we get lots of positive feedback and that
everything works for them. Of course positive feedback isn’t posted to a
mailing list or filed on Github, because when everything works fine there’s
no reason to complain.

So if everything works for you, please let us know as well. It’s good to
hear some positive stuff from time to time.

Thanks!