[Owncloud] debian package

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Thu Mar 21 07:47:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

There are already a lot of Debian and Ubuntu packages out there.
You can have a look how they are doing it:

ownCloud maintained OBS packaging:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/subprojects?project=isv%3AownCloud
Get in touch with us on IRC #owncloud-dev at freenode

Debian packaging:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-owncloud/owncloud-client.git;a=summary
Get in touch with us on IRC #debian-owncloud at DebianIRC

Please allow me to ask why you want to build your own package?
Join the packaging teams and contribute!

THX,

Tom