[Owncloud] Upgraded to Owncloud 5. Here come the conflict files again

Vince D. Kimball vince at vkimball.com
Thu Mar 21 00:42:34 UTC 2013

Yes, I see the same thing even though I'm the only one using my Owncloud
server.  Obviously, there is something wrong with the sync process but the
Owncloud team doesn't want to believe that so nothing is done.  The log
files don't say why the conflict files are generated so there is no way to
help in fixing the problem.

When I upgraded to Owncloud 5 today, I had conflict files generated for
files that had not changed in the past 3 months or more.

  -- Vince

.