[Owncloud] Upgraded to Owncloud 5. Here come the conflict files again

Christophe Ségui christophe.segui at math.univ-toulouse.fr
Wed Mar 20 21:48:03 UTC 2013

Hi Vince,

I faced exactly de same issues. About 10 users for around 20G datas. Almost all users including me started having conflict with files which didn't change for month.
I faced this issue during last upgrade (4.5.7 -> 5). Previous upgrade went fine (4.5.4->4.5.5->4.5.6->4.5.7).
I don' feel confortable with further upgrade ….

Bests,

Le 20 mars 2013 à 18:56, Vince D. Kimball <vince at vkimball.com> a écrit :

> A couple of hours ago I upgraded my Owncloud server to version 5.0.0 on
> Ubuntu 10.04.  Had to fight with the PHP 5.3 version issue to get anything
> to work.  Now with only one sync client connected, I'm starting to get
> numerous conflict files.  The base files have not changed in months so why
> are conflict files being generated?
>
> This is a constant problem every time either the server or client software
> is upgraded.

	   Christophe Ségui
   Responsable
   informatique