[Owncloud] mirall OC client and OEM Themes

Alessio Roberto a.roberto at x-core.it
Tue Mar 19 19:09:46 UTC 2013

Hi everyone.

My question is about new procedures to theming OCC/mirall. Before writing
this message, I searched on the collection of prior postings to the list,
looking threads about this, but have not found anything. If the topic has
already been covered, I apologize for the post.

Since version 1.2, the procedure that uses the file custom.ini is
deprecated (after the "consolidate theming support" commit).
In the comment of the commit there are the only informations about the new
procedure and until now the official documentation has not been updated
with a more accurate description, as it was in the past for 3rd part
branding.

Because I'm new in the QT world, I wanted to know if someone has already
addressed this problem can give me some info.

This is the description of the new procedure:
"The new approach requires the CMAKE variable OEM_THEME_DIR to point to a
directory that must at least contain an OEM.cmake file
(check OWNCLOUD.cmake for possible options) as well as a themes.qrc and a
themes/ directory that directly correspond to the ones in the source tree."

My first question is in which config file I need to set the OEM_THEME_DIR.
The second question is about the possibile options in OEM.cmake. What I can
configure? Only status icons (icon in the status bar) or like with
custom.ini method, some images in wizard windows?

Thanks