[Owncloud] Importing bookmarks

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Tue Mar 19 19:02:48 UTC 2013

Hey Chris,

I guess that would be something the Bookmarks app should do. Folders in the
file system is not really how people manage their bookmarks.

Do you want to get started developing a browser extension to sync your
ownCloud Bookmarks to Firefox, Chrome etc? I’m sure Brice (developer of
Bookmarks, cc'd) would be happy to help you if you have questions.