[Owncloud] Sharing files/folders with public link

Gronies, Thomas gronies at uni-wuppertal.de
Mon Mar 18 09:48:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

actually it is not possible to share a file or folder by a link with and without a password.

1. sharing a file without a password
I can open the link. In the upper right corner is a download button. When I click on it, I get the message "Cloud not found".

2. sharing a folder with password
When I share a folder with password protection I have to type the password after I opened the link. Then OC shows the content of this folder. But when I try to download a file, I get the same message as before. "Cloud not found".

Is there a configuration mismatch caused by me or does anybody else have problems sharing content by a public link?

I Use OC 5 on Debian Squeeze.

Regards,
Thomas Gronies