[Owncloud] Shared folder has false content

Sebastian Kronenwerth s.kronenwerth at tuhh.de
Mon Mar 18 09:36:40 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

I have updated my owncloud-instance from version 4.5.7 to 5.0.0. My
problem is that one shared folder has the wrong content. The user
user1 has shared a folder with user2. If user2 opens the shared
folder, he doesn't see the content from this folder but the content
from another folder which is shared over a public link.

I looked in the table oc_share and in there, everything is shown
correctly in my opinion. Does anybody have an idea what I can do to
fix them?

I don't know if it's important but the shared folder has an umlaut in the name.

Thanks,
Sebastian