[Owncloud] improving OwnCloud javascript theming/templating

Lukas Reschke lukas at owncloud.org
Sat Mar 16 12:22:08 UTC 2013

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Stefan Nagtegaal <
development at standoutdesign.nl> wrote:

> In the manual is also written about AngularJS, which imo is bad to use for
> templating. It's not fast enough, and forces users to learn another way of
> writing code, instead of just CSS/HTML and a small bit of JS.

Can't judge about the speed nor if this is bad for templating, however
AngularJS is really cool when it comes to security features and testing.

It prevents nearly all XSS vectors and fully supports
Content-Security-Policy. (Which we've enabled with ownCloud 5.0)

Sure - the "right" way would be just to write secure code, however humans
are not perfect and even the most experienced developers sometimes do wrong
things ;-)

--
ownCloud
Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way!