[Owncloud] Updating the Filesystem in OC5

Gianluca Montecchi gian at grys.it
Fri Mar 15 13:18:58 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 01:57:44PM +0100, Diederik de Haas wrote:
> On Friday 15 March 2013 10:18:51 Norman Rieß wrote:
> > > I solved the problem deleting with these steps:
> > > 1) delete the entries in the oc_filacache table
> > > 2) from a shell, move the files in a temp directory
> > > 3) reload the directory from the browser
> > > 4) move back the files
> > > 5) reload the directory from the browser again
> >
> > Thanks, but my problem is, that i sync the files to various devices via
> > sync clients, if i remove the files i delete and push several GB of data
> > to these devices. So probably not the coolest workaround for me :-(.
>
> What happens if you only do step 1 and then refresh the browser? (optionally
> also clear your browser cache) That way I fixed a similar problem you're having,
> although for a previous version of OC.

Nothing as far as I remember. The file still does not show in the browser.

Two other things I noted are (1) also using the touch command seems to have
no effect and (2) if you rename the file file.foo to file.foo_, then you
have it the browser (ok, the file is new), but when you rename file.foo_ back
to file.foo, it is not showed anymore.

bye
Gianluca