[Owncloud] Plugins for shared links

Karim Geiger geiger at b1-systems.de
Fri Mar 15 09:51:38 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I don't know if it was mentioned before but I'm missing the option to
allow plugins on shared links. So let's say I've got a folder containing
PDFs and I want to share this folder for public via link it doesn't
allow me to view the PDFs right on the ownCloud using the PDF viewer.

Is there a possibility to allow the PDF viewer plugin for public
visitors?

Thanks

--
Karim Geiger